OSTC Update April 8-9 SouthSounds
It’s one of the biggest weekends of the year for Downtown Mobile! If you have never been then you need to check it out. Much of it is FREE and KID-FRIENDLY.
- SouthSounds Music & Arts Festival: www.southsoundsfest.com FREE music in Cathedral Square Friday, Saturday & Sunday. AND one wristband gets you into 15 music venues to hear over 80 bands.
- LoDa ArtWalk: Friday – one of the biggest one of the year
- Engaging the Next Generation: Non-profit fair & food truck festival
- Opening of The Back Lot Food Truck Court: 22 N. Joachim Street
- SouthSounds Art Market: Saturday & Sunday, presented by the Mobile Arts Council
Friday, March 31: Regular Route (Wesley: 251-605-0821)
Saturday, April 1: Regular Route (Wesley: 251-605-0821)
OSTC Update March 24-25
Have you tried all of the new restaurants Downtown? Chuck’s Fish, Bun-D, Eugene’s Monkey Bar, and many more? See “25 new Mobile restaurants to look forward to in 2017” and try them all!
Please remember Thursday routes are by request only through the summer. To request the trolley pickup on Thursday simply make a reservation on the website by Tuesday.
Friday, March 24: Regular Route (James: 251-391-3496)
Saturday, March 25: Regular Route (Melvin: 251-545-0649)