In a weekend dominated by the Iron Bowl, the Old Shell Trolley’s first tradition may have been born when some rascally Auburn fans decorated the trolley as the “Gus Bus” for a victory lap around Downtown. In the spirit of fairness, we will let the winning team decorate the trolley after the game next year – if it doesn’t cause too much discord amongst the membership.
Thursday 12/5: Standard Route (6-11:20pm).
- Athelstan Club Annual Meeting (Members)
Friday 12/6: Standard Route.
- NORTH POLL STROLL. Royal St. 5:30-8:30pm
- Playhouse in the Park Presents “A Christmas Carol” – Saenger Theater, 7:30pm.
Saturday 12/7: Standard Route.
- Mobile’s Singing Children 37th Annual Christmas Concert – Cathedral, 7pm
**Sunday 12/8: Village of Spring Hill Special Route** – “Christmas on the Hill” 1-5pm (Open to the Public)
- Check the Real Time Tracker and/or call the trolley (525-1003) before pick-up.
- Propose new members so we can expand times & routes!